Does Kenneth Cole have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with Kenneth Cole's affiliate programs
Yes, Kenneth Cole does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to Kenneth Cole. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes — Apply
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Kenneth Cole's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at kennethcole.com.
Yes, Kenneth Cole does work with affiliates.
To become an affiliate for Kenneth Cole, visit their affiliate program information page here.
If you can't locate the information using the link above, you can also find additional information on Kenneth Cole's programs on their homepage here.
Hope this helps!